LA KINGS DOWNTOWN ON ICE OUTDOOR SKATING RINK AT PERSHING SQUARE
LA KINGS DOWNTOWN ON ICE, celebrating its 11th
spectacular season at Pershing Square, (532 South Olive, LA), open everyday November 20, 2008 through January 19, 2009.
The 11th installment of the Pershing Square Ice Skating Rink continues through Monday, January 19, 2009. There is plenty of time remaining to skate and take advantage of the activities at the L.A. Kings Downtown on Ice rink in Pershing Square. With a low admission price of only $6 (+skate rental $2), it’s a fun thing to do without spending lots of money.
Pershing Square Downtown on Ice, which will stay open until January 19th, so make a date! It’s still worth the trip, though, I would HIGHLY recommend it, especially if you go at night when it’s all sparkly and magical and there aren’t as many people on the ice.
Free L.A. Kings Youth Hockey Clinics Ages 14 and under with advance registration Register Now!
The Pershing Square Ice Rink is open every day from Nov. 20, 2008 to Jan 19, 2008. Admission is $6 and skate rental is $2.
Centrally located in the heart of the City of Angels, the facility is easily accessible by car, bus or rail. Rewarding commuters, a collaboration with Metro allows mass transit riders to receive a $1 skating session discount by showing a coupon available for downloading via the Destinations Discounts webpage at www.metro.net. The convenient stop at Pershing Square Station makes getting there easy. Underground discount parking is available with validation.
Pershing Square Ice Rink
532 S Olive St
Los Angeles, CA 90013
TOLLFREE: 1-888-LA-PARKS (527-2757) or visit www.laparks.org and click on Pershing Square
THREE WEEK HOLIDAY SCHEDULE – 2008-2009 Season
Friday, December 19, 2008 through Sunday, January 11, 2009
Monday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
NOTE: CHRISTMAS DAY – PUBLIC SKATING HOURS ARE 12:00 NOON to 10:00 PM
SKATING SESSION TIMES – 2008-2009 Season
Monday, January 12, 2009 through Monday, January 19, 2009
Monday – Thursday 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Friday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
NOTE: MARTIN LUTHER KING HOLIDAY (JAN 19) – PUBLIC SKATING HOURS ARE 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Ice Skating in Downtown Los Angeles Until Jan. 21 The 10th installment of the Pershing Square Ice rink continues...
- The Agony of de-feet…Pershing Square Ice Skating- we had fun! "every year" (and I put that in quotes on purpose,...
- Three Kings Day Celebration (Tres Reyes Magos) Los Angeles January 6, 2009 Today is Three Kings Day (Dia de los Reyes) to...
- Register online for LA Marathon XXIV, May 25, 2009 Los Angeles Register now here for LA Marathon XXIV May 25, 2009,...
- 2008 Presidential Debates in So. California Indeed things are heating up in the current United States...